Support API Chaya with a donation, and you will be helping us reach more communities and survivors. API Chaya is a 501(c)(3) organization, so donations are tax-deductible. Our tax ID number is 91-1674016.
API Chaya is a public charity under section 509(a)(1) of the Internal Revenue Code and is a tax-exempt entity pursuant to section 501(c)(3). The programs of API Chaya are funded by grants, gifts, and contributions.
YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE.
- $25 provides a survivor with one week of bus transportation to counseling, legal appointments, and job training
- $50 provides for one week of groceries for a survivor and family
- $100 allows the 24-hour hotline to operate overnight (12 hours)
- $250 supports five nights of safe emergency hotel room stay for a human trafficking survivor who cannot access a shelter
- $350 allows 10 survivors to meet with their advocate monthly for support and safety planning
- $500 permits 15 survivors of sexual assault and domestic violence to attend a 10-week support group.
- $1000 lets our Youth Specialist conduct a 10 week educational program to 30 young people on "Healthy Relationships" and violence prevention